Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 5th, 2016 18:00

Terrible Customer Service

My dell laptop very lag since the day I bought in August 2015. I saw a lot of programmes running from the task manager but i din't open those programme. I really don't know what happen to it. Furthermore, my DVD Drive is not functioning properly and making a lot of noise.

I contacted dell customer service on 16 December 2015. The customer service said this laptop is not registered under my name then he ask for the company name that i bought from. The company already registered ownership under the company name. He sent me a link to transfer ownership but is not working can't transfer at all. I do inform him but he also don't know why and he just ignore this problem. He said only can send technician regarding the DVD Drive problem. And, he sent me a youtube link how to do system refresh. After that he din't follow up anymore and expect the problem solve. I choose Dell because not for Do It Yourself but for the customer service.

At last i ask him when he is going to send me a technician as he promised for the DVD Drive's problem, he replied need to do the ownership transfer first. This problem i already told him can't make it and he never give me other solution, how I am going to do? I expect your help not telling me the problem. I think he just fooled me around so that i can give up on claiming my warranty.

Until now both my problems still there. Now i can't use my laptop because it is too lag just open file or folder need long time, and online even worse. Who should i talk to? The product is not working properly but i can't claim warranty. Dell is popular with the on site technician. This is why i choose Dell. I am very disappointing with Dell customer service.  I just require a technician to be here to sort it out.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

January 6th, 2016 13:00

" The product is not working properly but i can't claim warranty. Dell is popular with the on site technician "

:emotion-2:

What is the Dell model and version of windows ? Example: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

2 Posts

January 6th, 2016 18:00

Dell Inspiron 5458

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

January 6th, 2016 21:00

:emotion-2:

EDIT/ Dell.com

Onsite Repair:Don’t have time to send us your system? Call or chat with us about our onsite repair options for Dell Laptops, Desktops and All-in-Ones to get you back up and running even more quickly.

www.dell.com/.../out-of-warranty;

No Events found!