Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

October 8th, 2014 19:00

The best thing of Inspiron 15z 5523

The best thing of Inspiron 15z is that the AC adapter doesn't get hot!

I even leave it on for 10 hours and the AC adapter stays cool. :emotion-1: While my friend who has HP Envy says the Adapter gets so hot.

My Inspiron's Adapter only gets hot when I do heavy activity like playing Nintendo DS games or PC games but it still doesn't get so hot.

Is that because it is a Low voltage laptop?

Dell is cool.

But why the Fan blows so strong when I play a PC game like "Resident Evil Revelations" using the NVIDIA processor? :emotion-42:

It also blows when playing it using the Intel HD Graphics 4000 but not as strong as it when using the nVIDIA one I think.

October 9th, 2014 07:00

Hi AmgedIsmail,

Welcome to Dell Community.

Thank you for the shout-out. We appreciate your time in adding this comment for us, this means a lot for us.

Please reach out to us in case you need any further assistance we'll be glad to help you.

253 Posts

October 9th, 2014 08:00

I also haven't seen an excellent Speakers like this one on this Inspiron 15z, it's so clear and loud.

But people tell me that it stop working after 1 year or so, is that true Dell-Mohammed S?

October 12th, 2014 02:00

Hi AmgedIsmail,

The Skullcandy speaker sound is great. Dell recommends to buy this laptop for full entertainment purposes. It is not true that the speakers will go bad after 1 year. In case you find any issues with laptop or speakers, then you can always feel free to reach us. We will be happy to help.

No Events found!