Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 1st, 2015 04:00

bluetooth driver for windows 8 64bit for DELL INSPIRON 3542 I5

Hey all , i'v being trying to find the driver for this for like month now , please help me if anyone know the correct driver .. , i have tried so many driver and failed , some even appeared as the correct driver in my device manager but didn't work , when i go to turn on my wireless devices only WIFI is there, its really annoying , really appreciate if anyone can help.. :emotion-42: 

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

March 1st, 2015 13:00

Bluetooth will not work until you use a compatible device. Pair your wireless headphones or other bt device to use it. If you actually have BT, Device Manager will list it under Network Adapters. Right click on the BT device adapter and choose Update Driver. If bluetooth is NOT listed there, you don't have it on your computer. 

The correct drivers were already installed. You should not change those. Go to Dell Support to reinstall the original drivers.

2 Posts

March 5th, 2015 09:00

Hey ,Thanks for the reply , i uninstalled all other drivers already , now the auto detected drivers are installed , under device manager network adapters it is listed .. , but still i can't turn it on .. , Under wire less devices there is only WiFi , I can send you screen shots if can put an Email to my Email address , its <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy> , appreciate your help.. :emotion-1:

March 5th, 2015 16:00

i have the same problem can anyone help us to solve it ! i cant use my wifi driver :(

9 Legend

• 

16K Posts

March 5th, 2015 23:00

March 7th, 2015 08:00

thanks for help but i have the same problem i changed my oprating system and retry to setup driver agian but in this once did not actvite and not working  and i  installed that driver in this link  

http://ftp.us.dell.com/FOLDER02013131M/1/Network_Driver_HP06Y_WN_10.0.0.276_A00.EXE and i got the blue screen with  this error "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error "

how can i solve this problem thanks :) 

March 7th, 2015 09:00

and when i try to install dell WLAN and Bluetooth driver, it appear " activate bluetooth using wireless switch". 

?!!!!

No Events found!