Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 24th, 2013 12:00

cd stuck

I still cant get the cd out and I have tried everything and still no luck and there is no operating system on it or so it says and to make matters worse the BIOS has a password that I dont know since it was bought at a flea market. I am almost certain that its headed to the trash can if I cant figure it out. But on the bright side I did figure out that its the M17x so if anyone can help I would appreciate it emensly.

953 Posts

October 24th, 2013 13:00

Hi kyttn1972,

We can attempt to help you. Please private message me the service tag of the system, registered owners name, address, and primary/alternate contact numbers. This is to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the computer. As this was purchased from the flea market, please check with the seller if he/she can provide you the original owner’s details.

System Service Tag Number is a unique number used to identify your system and its part, do not post it in the forum it is violation of Terms of Use of the forum.

To send me a Private Message, click my DELL-username and then click "Send a Private Message".

I would do my best to assist you further.

Awaiting your response!

No Events found!