Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 25th, 2013 17:00

dell inspiron m5030

i too am one of the suffering with the 7 beep issue.  I have a dell inspiron m5030 and would love to try the correction offered of "baking" the mother board... but i can not get the laptop open.  I have removed all the screws but can not release the supports for the hindges.  Can you help me with that.  thank you

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

August 25th, 2013 21:00

Hi dkasey,

I am sorry for the inconvience; The 7 beep code indicates that there is a processor/motherboard failure. I can help you fix this issue so please send me the system service tag or express service code through a private chat.

Click on my username select start conversation and send me the details.

3 Posts

August 27th, 2013 11:00

i googled a solution to the problem and left it covered and beeping for about 30 minutes.  the computer did turn back on but asked for a recovery disc.... the laptop does not come with a recovery disc.. there is a disc that has "software" infomation on it and i have run through all the "testing" on the screens but it always returns to a black screen that says to run the cd.......  why does this laptop not come with that disc - how do i get one - and if this is a dell malfunction in manufacturing then why should  I have to purchase a disc to restore my laptop that i purchased with the information installed... 

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

August 28th, 2013 04:00

Hi dkasey,

Please send me the system service tag or express service code through a private chat, so that I can assist you further.

Click on my username select start conversation and send me the details.

3 Posts

August 29th, 2013 08:00

sent twice.....................  no responses to my messages.......... 

No Events found!