Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 8th, 2013 22:00

Inspiron n5050 won't turn on

am buy a laptop at last year june model is n5050 recently it cannot turned on there is no reaction in itI am not covered under the warranty anymore (I was for the first hard drive and keyboard replacement) and my battery was not on the recall list.

1.5K Posts

March 9th, 2013 03:00

Hi thulasidass,

Welcome to the community.

I understand that you are unable to switch on the system. We truly regret the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Please check the link below from where you can find instructions which would be useful in resolving this issue:

http://dell.to/16g3lhx

Kindly perform these steps and let us know the results of the same so we can advise you further.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

June 27th, 2015 07:00

My lap is inspiron 15 3000series i7,8GB RAM 4th generation,

But performance is very poor. i3 is better performance than my i7,

Board, mouse pad os  are replaced . But issue is not solved .

I cant install multiple softwares , it will hang.i tried to Cc but they cant help me

Please replace my lap or refund me.  

October 30th, 2015 14:00

I would take this as a life lesson.  My experience is Dell has no intent to service you after the sale, be it your product under warranty or not.  I have been trying to reach a rep that can help me with a new computer for 10 hours, 12 different people, each transferring me to another department, NONE OF THEM IN THE U.S.  I have spent 5 hours trying to track down the corporate office numbers to Dell so I can speak with some one in management.  I have to think the are not aware of how much a total failure their customer service is.  IF they are losing market share I am guessing besides not fielding a properly working computer out of the box, it is due to the lack of customer service.

I will be returning the laptop I bought tomorrow and that is the last Dell will ever see of my money.  I will however haunt them online trying to warn off as many people as possible so they can make a better informed purchase - which obviously won't be a dell.

Let this be the first shot across their bow.  DELL ***. Contact me, I can prove it.

1 Message

February 19th, 2017 16:00

I hought a dell inspiron15 3000series from a shop in Gabes ,Tunisia. Till now its bluetooth has never worked .It looks a prodyuction defect.You should refund me or explain to me the way out.Thanks.

No Events found!