Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 28th, 2011 10:00

web cam driver for dell inspiron n5010

hi frnds i have installed windows 7 ulltimate recently i cant find a driver for my webcam inform me if any driver is available

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

September 28th, 2011 15:00

install chipset drivers

then dell webcam central

Dell_SX2210-Monitor_Webcam SW RC1.1_R207452.exe

1 Message

February 4th, 2012 00:00

hi frnds i have installed windows 7 ulltimate recently i cant find a driver for my webcam inform me if any driver is available

my dell inspiron n5010 webcam driver is demage any portable setupe of webcam driver

2 Posts

October 27th, 2012 02:00

Hi i have dell inspiron n5010 Windows7 home premium webcam driver is demage any portable setupe of webcam driver

so please send it...

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

October 27th, 2012 03:00

bipinsudra,

Did you recently install/reinstall the operating system? If yes, did you install the drivers in the correct order? How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Try reading...

Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software

You can try this file, also known as Dell Webcam Central.

Create a new unrestricted user account and try the webcam. Did the webcam work?

If yes, log out and log back in to your account and try the webcam. Did the webcam work?

If no, then the webcam became detached from the motherboard, usually near the webcam

If your computer is under warranty, contact Dell Tech Support

Rick

No Events found!