Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 10th, 2016 19:00

XPS 13 9350 cannot install Quickset

Hi,

I for the life of me cannot seem to find any downloads for Quickset for my refurbished XPS 13 9350. I have tried other versions of Quickset but it does not allow me to install it due to an error during installation.

Please help.

Many thanks

• 

17K Posts

August 11th, 2016 12:00

bonbi.

Correct, there are no quickset application downloads for the XPS 9350. What issues are you having with the computer?

2 Posts

August 11th, 2016 18:00

I am not getting any notifications when pressing the function keys - display on screen, sound or otherwise.

• 

17K Posts

August 12th, 2016 08:00

Bonbi,

I am hoping I understand what you are talking about, If not, let me know.

You can turn o/noff notifications  by heading to Settings app > System > Notifications. Just use the toggle under “Show app notifications” and turn it off. This should disable all notifications including Sounds from installed Windows Store apps.

You can also restrict a specific app from sending notifications by individually turning off app notifications using the same settings panel. You can either block complete notification from the app or block particularly “sound” by turning off “Play a sound when notification arrives” option – this results in silent app notifications which in turn piles up on your action center.

No Events found!