Solved!

Go to Solution

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

April 4th, 2020 04:00

How to activate the right click button

Dell Latitude 7390

My wife has managed to desctivat the right click button on her computor. How do I reaktivare it?

9 Legend

• 

14K Posts

April 4th, 2020 07:00

Start > Settings > Devices > Touchpad. Depending on how the drivers for that system’s touchpad are set up, you will either see options to enable right-click there (via two-finger touch and/or pressing the lower-right corner), or else you can click Additional Settings over on the right, then in the window that pops up, click to change the Dell Touchpad settings, go to the Buttons section, and set the Right Button option to "Shortcut menu".

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

April 4th, 2020 05:00

Sorry for the spelling. Autocorrect rewrites everything.

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

April 4th, 2020 08:00

On my computor, which is simulator, this should have solved the problem. However the app for this appears to be missing. (Writing here is virtually impossible on my phone. Autocorrect changes every word to something simular on my language).

9 Legend

• 

14K Posts

April 4th, 2020 10:00

@BertStL  when I go to support.dell.com, search the Latitude 7390, and go to the Drivers section, I end up on this page.  If you type "Touchpad" in the search box, you'll see a touchpad driver and a touchpad assistant application.  Make sure you have both.

No Events found!