Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 20th, 2012 09:00

Streak 5 what a waist

Cant believe that dell says they have not released gingerbread for it.. I sat on the phone with them trying to find out why there is no OTA download for gingerbread only to find out that froyo is the only suported for the streak 5... Dell has let is all.down... Tbe streak 5 is a great phone if froyo would would work... I get crash after crash ... I have reinstalled froyo 4 times and still the same problems.... Its funny that if you google dell.streak 5 gingerbread ot comes up.everywhere sayi.g they have released gingerbread for us streak users  but if you call their suport or check the website its froyo only.... I should have known better after I  baught  a p2-400 back in the day from them and it turned out to be  $2600 waist of money....  Its to bad I love this phone now I have to go buy a samsung at least they wont stop supporting it in they way of updates.... Dam you dell.....

3 Posts

April 20th, 2012 20:00

I agree with you gassniffer i have dell streak 5 as well my phone wont charge this is a defect that many are experiencing dell refuses to do anything to help they bounce you from one department to another. I also inquired about the upgrades they said they would be upgrading the phone. my advise with the dell streak 5 its not a good phone and its a waste of our money if you can get you money back and get something that has upgrades and where you can get customer service

1 Message

April 20th, 2012 23:00

completely agree with you.dell should think about it.atleast now they should realease update every company releasing update now for even small amount phones.

2 Posts

May 29th, 2012 23:00

Dell have abandoned us.....love the phone but it is becoming less compatible with app as time goes on.

I will never buy Dell again

No Events found!