Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 1st, 2010 08:00

2209WAf the warranty

Hi!

I have  problem, I cannot it itself solve.

I live in Latvia .  I have   the monitor  Dell 2209WAf. It was purchased on through the Internet in Germany. 

Monitor ceased to work and I cannot return him on the warranty  in Latvia.  They speak that they cannot accept monitor purchased in our region.

I can obtain in Latvia service for my monitor? 

Serial;  CZ-0H735H-73608-91E-4G5L

(sorry  for my English)

6 Posts

December 1st, 2010 11:00

Of the firms that sold the monitor, wrote it:

You will need to call Dell Lativa they will ask you for the Dell works order number which is <ADMIN NOTE: Order No. removed per privacy policy> our Company name which is Taran Microsystems Limited , they sometimes ask for our PO number which is <ADMIN NOTE: PO No. removed per privacy policy> and our Dell customer number that is <ADMIN NOTE: Customer No. removed per privacy policy>

Having such information available to me in any case need Dell Order number to check the warranty status?

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 1st, 2010 11:00

If purchased from a Reseller, you must contact them and get the original Dell Order number to check the warranty status. If they cannot provide one, then the monitor has no Dell warranty.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 1st, 2010 12:00

Using those numbers, they can find the monitor and transfer it to you.

6 Posts

December 1st, 2010 12:00

Who are they, who can?

6 Posts

December 2nd, 2010 06:00

Please! Help me find out who exactly will change the monitor. I already gave in 4 places and it did not take.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 2nd, 2010 06:00

All I can say is contact Dell in your country. After that, I do not know.

6 Posts

December 2nd, 2010 07:00

Maybe I can send the monitor to be sent to England in the official service?

6 Posts

In my country said, we do not have an official service. There is only authorized service. It takes only one product, which they sold in this country.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

I have no idea what you can do.

No Events found!