Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

1 Message

September 6th, 2019 13:00

Future monitor suggestion

Today with the advancement of monitor screens and TVs with the adoption of 4K UltraHD, many televisions have emerged, but unfortunately for the scenario of computers running games, users who crave performance, high refresh rates, minimal latency, there is still a difficulty in producing this type of product, as well as the power of hardware to deliver 144Hz to 1ms synchronized with graphics card, in UltraHD quality panels with IPS and HDR. Given this, I kindly suggest a larger investment in monitors with QuadHD resolutions, make mid-size monitors like U2518D models, but with Freesync / AdaptiveSync, 75Hz with 1ms, higher nips rate IPS panel for better HDR support, monitors with sizes of 34 '', 27 '', 25 '' at a good price, may also be an option 1440p 10Bit HDR 10 and 1000Nits panel with 1ms AdaptiveSync 60Hz with 1ms, save on pixels and offer more features, please put in In the market for this kind of Monitors for greater competition in the market, there are a lot of people craving this kind of products, not only me but we hope to get with you Dell who offer this excellent support. I will be grateful if you can evaluate and fulfill my request one day, thank you.

No Responses!
No Events found!