Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

November 16th, 2018 08:00

U2717D, still being manufactured?

Hello,
I saw an ad of someone selling a DELL U2717D monitor for quite an attractive price.
I did my research and found out that the monitors from first revision had high input lag (which is pretty much the only turn-off for this monitor) whereas monitors from the latest (A03 I thought) seem to be fine.

While browsing this forum actually, I stumbled upon moderator Chris explaining how to distinguish the revision and manufacturing date from a serial number so I asked the seller to send it to me so I could verify if I would even be interested in it (since high input for gamers is a no no).

This is what he sent me: CN-0J0XYN-WS200-82O-C60S-A07.

0J0XYN seem to match this monitor since that is what google shows up if I search only for this particular code. However, 82O is supposed to represent the manufacturing date in year/month/day format which in this case is impossible, correct? 2018/February/O And the revision seems to be A07 but how is it possible, google doesn't show any results mentioning even A04/A05/A06 not to mention A07.

If such thing exists, it means it's even better than the one from A03 revision? Since I'm guessing if input lag was fixed during A03, it must have gone only better from there.

No Responses!
No Events found!