Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

October 28th, 2018 02:00

U2718Q, HDR colors are broken

So many threads people having problems with this HDR issue and you still cant fix it,why? Is Dell so unprofessional? or you have no clue?

My problem:

I have the U2718Q with M2B102

I use the PS4 on it

HDR colors are broken! Washed out and oversaturated! In short = its 

Why is Dell unable to fix it? Is Dell trustworthy?

Why does the forum moderator not deliver this problem to the so called smart monitor builders?

I paid money for this product. You promised HDR. And you did not fulfill the contract. So your product is broken or you have absolutely not interest or any clue of what you are doing...

Oh btw. The last Dell product I did buy.

2 Posts

October 29th, 2018 04:00

+1 waiting for the new firmware. Hopefully this model is still supported and new firmware will be soon released.

2 Posts

October 30th, 2018 12:00

Sad situation. Such a big company and such a broken product. I really don’t understand how such a thing is possible: neglecting the customer. I truly am believing that they are not capable of fixing such problems. So far the monitor is  for HDR content.

5 Posts

October 30th, 2018 19:00

Its almost a year since the last firmware update, If Dell were gonna fix it, then they would have by now.

It was only a partial implementation (Dell HDR), not even true HDR10 standard.

You may as well just disable it and move on, either sell the monitor or just forget about HDR, Either way, its not gonna get fixed.

3 Posts

December 22nd, 2018 09:00

Among HDR issue, my monitor often hangs up when hdmi signal from ps4 is detected (unplug and replug the power cord is required to make it work again, and same issue on my friend's u2718q as well).
No Events found!