Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

January 23rd, 2011 01:00

1908FPb, unable to adjust height

I've tried adjusting the height of the Dell™ 1908FP but can't. I lowered it to its current height when packing and heard a click suggesting the height had been set, now it won't budge even after detaching the stand from the monitor. There is a button at the back which does not depress. I have 2 of these with exactly the same problem so it must be something i've missed. Please help

17 Posts

January 23rd, 2011 02:00

Just figured it out after looking at a post for another monitor "the stand is spring loaded to support the monitor weight . push down slightly as you release button on the base" Easy when you know how (or if stated in the user guide) :emotion-1:

1 Message

January 18th, 2012 14:00

Thank you so much! I've been mashing my thumbs against that button for about half an hour now, and they feel like they're about to fall off. It was so easy once I read your solution :)

1 Message

March 14th, 2024 02:54

@n1koolkat​ more than a decade later, and it still perplexes people, such as myself. It is, indeed, not described in the manual. This helped me a lot… I thought I had broken the monitor somehow. 

thank you so much! 

No Events found!