I am trying to configure the backup for SAP server Cluster with 2 nodes
I have used the below NMSAP
NMSAP 22.214.171.124 NetWorker Module for SAP with Oracle
NetWorker 126.96.36.199 NetWorker"
HP-UX Operating System Version details
HP-UX meclecc1 B.11.31 U ia64 1541270245 unlimited-user license
Netwroker 8.2.1 Windows 2008 R2
I am unable to configure the DB
Can you suggest the right procedure.
- install NW on each physical node
- install NMSAP on each physical node
- create /etc/cmcluster/NetWorker.clucheck file on each node (empty file)
- create /etc/cmcluster/.nsr_cluster on each node. Content should be in format of <package name>:<package IP>:<clustered mnts> (you can see cluster name via cmviewcl)
- run networker.cluster on each node
- configure NMSAP cfg file (you can use templace), create corrensponding sap and utl file
- create client/group resource for virtual client (the one which matches package IP) and give it a go
In short that would be it. In long, you will find details in docs (cluster support and NMSAP doc should be enough).