Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 13th, 2013 21:00

NMM 2.4.1.92 and outlook 2010

I have configure my client and the group for the my exchange server and also run the checker and no errors come up.

But when i run the backup i get this error and can't make it work can some one assist me with the error, i have try change some app information but still can't make it work

This is the error:

Internal Error.

then i get this:

APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010: Backup of [APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010] failed

lityGroup' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. in function GetServersDAG

NMM .. Exchange2010 Shell Exception The term 'Get-DatabaseAvailabilityGroup' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. in function GetServersDAG

47363:nsrsnap_vss_save: nsrpsd service is running on server.exchange01.com.mx

NMM .. created RM deposit path C:\Windows\TEMP\RMDir_13233424760.

82624:nsrsnap_vss_save:Save set name APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010 is valid.

NMM .. created RM deposit path C:\Windows\TEMP\RMDir_13233520503.

63352:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. start the creation of a replica. Replica will be of type Default - which is VSS determined  Non Transportable.

63354:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. creation of replica succeeded.

48552:nsrsnap_vss_save:PS: (CPSImportService::ImportCopy) ERR: Error calling importCopy, status=15:' �$

'

NMM .. Error encountered performing snapshot import: PS .. Error starting snapshot import:  �$

64034:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. Error during import of snapshot: PS .. Error starting snapshot import:  �$

63372:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. Registration of snapshot set failed -- PS .. Error starting snapshot import:  �$

77175:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM ..  completed commit replica with status of false.

63335:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM backup failed to complete successfully.

Internal error.

68151 1376455042 2 0 0 8956 564 0 server.exchange01.com.mx nsrsnap_vss_save NSR warning 39 nsrsnap_vss_save: Exiting with failure. 0

and this are the options that i configured:

NSR_SNAP_TYPE=vss

NSR_EXCH_RETAIN_SNAPSHOTS=yes

NSR_ALT_PATH=D:\snaps

NSR_EXCH_CHECK=no

NSR_ESE_UTIL_SEQUENTIAL=False

NSR_ESE_UTIL_THROTTLE=False

NSR_CHECK_JET_ERRORS=all

Any assitance is greatly apreciated.

20 Posts

August 21st, 2013 07:00

Is the account that you specified during the NMM set up a member of the Exchange 2010 Organization Management group in AD?

August 21st, 2013 08:00

The user wasn't in that group, I add that user to the group and retry the backup and it's running thank you.....

No Events found!