We have a problem for backuping our mailbox.
Server Networker W2K3 SP2 NW 7.3 sp4
Server Notes W2K3 SP2 Domino 8.5.1 NML 3.01
We set this in the nml config
few month ago, domino administrator upgraded domino 6.5.4 to 8.5.1
Sometimes, more especially during the weekend, backup failed.
We have this log
" * NOTES: savegrp: suppressed 237 lines of output.
* NOTES: Error returned for C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\pscript.ntf by Notes API, error = 259 (File does not exist)
* NOTES: beginSave: Skipping database C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\pscript.ntf since NSR_SKIPDBERRORS is set.
* NOTES: Error returned for M:\IBM\Lotus\Domino\data\admin4.nsf by Notes API, error = 14352 (Backup terminated due to timeout)
* NOTES: Backup failed for M:\IBM\Lotus\Domino\data\admin4.nsf.
* NOTES: Error returned for M:\IBM\Lotus\Domino\data\activity.ntf by Notes API, error = 14352 (Backup terminated due to timeout)
* NOTES: The process 7900 received the signal 0 (C:\Program Files\Legato\nsr\bin\nsrnotesv.exe|1235|22|0)"
We set a timeout 1800 in networker client.
reboot server don't solve the problem
reinstallation of the NML, don't solve the problem
i saw this error but for domino 6 😕
Any idea ?
Because nsrnml_config use the file and configure the backup with this file and this file specifies the parameter NSR_BACKUP_LOTUS_DIR, this file is in the path where binaries are networker, you make a copy of the file, modify it and the backup command option espeficica i.e.
nsrnotesv -z "C:\\Program Files\\Legato\\nsr\\bin\\nsrnml_conf" and save set specifies NOTES:
the problem is from notes.ini configuration.for all domino's version.
need setting up notes.ini, add this setting BACKUP_TIMEOUT either increase the time or disabled the timeout with this paramter.
by default, domino has a timeout 15 mn.