Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 22nd, 2009 00:00

BTTray.exe cant initialize (0xc0150004)!

hi ,

This is the 2nd problem i am facing with a brand new studio15 laptop. On entering  to the Desktop therz a error -> 'BTTray.exe cant initialize (0xc0150004)!' & after there comes another msg -> 'Error in initializing blue tooth device - close programme' . After if i open the blue tooth device(from all programmes) & search for any blue tooth devices its not recognizing any , also my laptop is not being detected by any mobiles(i tried with my nokia 3230 ).

(I have checked the settings of the blue tooth device  - have found a check box - "allow other blue tooth devices to detect my system" which i enabled , but still the problem persists. )

Can anyone please help me.

thank you in advance.

Sandeep

2 Posts

June 22nd, 2009 19:00

I have a Inspiron 530 desk top and I ereceive an error code 0xc01500004 after I downloaded a program from a cd .Please help me.

2 Posts

June 23rd, 2009 11:00

Like I said before I just purchased a desk top Insiron 530 approximately one month ago and attempted to download a program from a CD that I used

before for my Windows XP and tt did not download.  The error message was"THE APPLICATION FAIL TO INITIALIZE PROPERTLY" (0XC0150004 i

was asking for help tor anyone experienced this situation with their computer.

1 Message

June 28th, 2009 17:00

I also have a new Insipiron computer running Vista. And I have the same error when trying to start certain programs (ACDSee, for example). I have tried many suggestions from the forums but nothing helps... This seems to be an issue with Dell computers and Vista. Thanks for any help.

2 Posts

June 28th, 2009 21:00

sorry having d same prob

1 Message

July 1st, 2009 18:00

Hi

Same problem on my brand new Studio 15.  Currently nuisance value but would like to be able to fix it

Ankali

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

July 2nd, 2009 03:00

Maybe this will work.

http://en.community.dell.com/forums/t/19279494.aspx

Rick

8 Posts

July 10th, 2009 15:00

I have the error message (0xc0150004) on a brand new Inspiron 1545 trying to load "new out of the packet", simple propriatory software (Corel Paintshop Pro). PC World replaced the software in case it was faulty and I had the same result. It's clearly not a software problem with Paintshop Pro, but one with the software provided by Dell on my new machine.   More than a week after reporting this to Dell I have no response from them. Has anyone heard from Dell about this problem and/or had any action from them?

8 Posts

July 10th, 2009 15:00

This is a paste from another thread in which I've been attempting to fix this Dell generated error. Hope It takes you guys forward.
Hi, I'm afraid I can't offer any specific resolution for you. But I can let you know what happened when I contacted Dell. Today Dell organised an engineer to look at our machine (for a prepaid charge of £116, with the promise of a 50% reduction). It transpired that Dell told him to wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows Vista etc., from the backup discs provided with the new machine. This worked, but with the problem described below* and was in no way something I could have managed. It took him about 2 hours to get the machine to a state that he could start to install Paintshop Pro; which was our original problem. This now runs OK. He also installed Microsoft Office and Norton antivirus software for us which also run ok. Assuming the Vista software on the discs was the same, (which is not a given) the only difference now appears to be that McAfee antivirus software had not been reloaded. (No McAfee disc had been provided). So, if it was only the presence of McAfee which caused the problem, then uninstalling it may be the solution for you.

*However, the engineer found that the network controller driver was missing from the discs supplied with the new machine and had to download the driver from Dell's website, (via our other laptop --  way beyond me! -- he needed help to recognise the correct file from Dell and hence outside normal customer access). 

No way I could have got this new machine into a working order. It's nonesnse that a new machine requires this work from an expert or that it should be unavoidable to pay for for its correction.

Hope that the simple removal of McAfee works for you, please let me know. 

Best of luck.    

2 Posts

July 27th, 2009 03:00

1 Message

August 30th, 2009 21:00

Hello.

I have same problem other users. However, I don't get any solution.

My Notebook is an Inspiron 1525 - Bluetooth 360 I(ntegrated Module with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology ) and appear this error when I excecute

any soft or hard that it has bluetooth's relationship. 

I saw the last solutions, but i haven't fixed my problem..

Thank you for your help !!.

No Events found!