Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

October 24th, 2017 00:00

Byte Corseca BT stereo headset - Audio problem - Getting muted in between even though the media is being played in connected device

Hi,

I'm using Byte Corseca BT stereo headset from past 2 years. Recently. I am facing an issue wherein the audio is muted and I am unable to hear anything even though media is playing in the connected device (Red Mi Note 4). When I click on play button in the headset, it works and able to hear the audio.

This is happening very frequently ( like once /twice in a minute ) and I have to keep on clicking play button to make it work.

Please suggest if it's a known issue / do I need to conclude that device has stopped working & go for new device.??

9.4K Posts

October 24th, 2017 07:00

Hi Adyantha,

Thanks for posting.

In order for the experts here to be better able to assist you, please post your computer model and operating system.  In researching this issue, I found the following article: http://dell.to/2yL8L9Q

2 Posts

October 24th, 2017 07:00

Hi Robert,

I'm facing this issue when connected to mobile "Redmi Note 4".

Android version is Nougat..

9.4K Posts

October 30th, 2017 11:00

Thanks, but unfortunately I won't have any resource information for this model tablet.  Have you tried contacting the tech support for Xiaomi Redmi?

No Events found!