Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

April 10th, 2006 03:00

Cyber Cafe Software..

Hi.

I am looking for an easy running, but still good, and cheap software that can do my buisniss a little better.
Searching the internet, gives hundreds of trials.
But can anyone suggest one they are using?
I need it for 11 computers, on an eternet router LAN network, no hostmacine or server, but I think I can use server-client online.
And I need to put in three offline macines (Playstation2), so I know some software can't do that..
It must show prepaid and postpaid customers, but I don't need to registrate the names or anything.
It must show the final price after playing, and that we can manually put in a sold coke or CD or prints..

Thanks to anyone that can help :)

12K Posts

April 10th, 2006 03:00

Google should turn up some hits for you.

17 Posts

April 10th, 2006 04:00

I know..

I said so, I can find hundreds of programs. But anyone who can recomand one, cause' sure there are good and bad programs.. None are free, most expensive, so thats WHY I ask here.

Thanks..:smileyhappy:

12K Posts

April 10th, 2006 06:00

Free and good along with making you money????  C'mon you can't expect that.

17 Posts

Oh my GOD! :smileymad:

It is really a hobby being rude in here..

NO I AM NOT ASKING FOR A FREE PROGRAM!!!

Read my first message. I am asking for help to choose between many programs. I am asking for any suggestion, from someone using an Cyber Cafe Software!!!!

READ!!!

12K Posts

I am so glad you can read the tone of my conversation over the internet.  No one is being rude, so this is the end of the thread for me.

Have a very nice day.

17 Posts

April 10th, 2006 08:00

I just ask you to READ before answering.

Cause' your answers are just stupid, and seem very rude. Yes! 

Bye :smileyvery-happy:

2 Posts

February 8th, 2008 06:00

We use Surf Easy, which I highly recommend.  Check it out at www.arinda.com.au.   We use it with a cashier, but it can run with coin op, notes/bills, etc.
No Events found!