Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 10th, 2017 07:00

Dell Latitude Wifi Issue

We have a laptop cart of 30 Dell Latitude E5570 and we have been getting reports of the Wireless stops working on them.
Basically when the machines shuts down at night, the next day when kids go to log in they get the error "No Logon Servers Available". Its like the Wireless card turns off and wont start up automatically, but when i log into the machine with the local administrator account it then will get a lease and starts working again.
Does anyone have any ideas or have heard about this issue in the past? I am running Windows 7 on these laptops. 
Thanks for any help. 

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

Hi garrett_dout,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your systems are not working as expected.  If you have 30 systems, you must be a commercial customer.  Your best course of action would be to contact your Technical Account Manager for your company.  The TAM is familiar with your account and what warranty options you have available to you.  If you're having difficulty locating your TAM, your IT department or Financial department would be able to assist.

Thank You. Yeah i technically have 150 laptops roaming around. I have the Director of IT so i will contact my Rep.

No Events found!