Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 18th, 2012 03:00

Driver for wireless bluetooth device

Hello,

I have a Dell inspiron N4110 laptop with Windows 7 professional installed on it. I have bought a new bluetooth headset, but my system couldn't recognize it while I am trying to add it using "Add a device" utility. I think bluetooth driver is missing in my system. I checked the drivers CD, but couldn't decide which one I should install because there are lot of BTS (bluetooth) drivers are listed.

So could you help me to decide where I can download bluetooth driver online or which one I should install from the drivers CD?

Thanks in advance!

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

November 18th, 2012 16:00

Hi aadityasingh,

Dell Inspiron N4110 is configured with different type of Bluetooth cards. I would require the service tag of the computer to help you with specific Bluetooth card driver download and installation.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide the system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

No Events found!