Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L

October 22nd, 2012 12:00

Inspiron N5110 Wireless Network Conroller not found

I have reinstalled Win7 Home Premium 64 bit on my laptop.  I have tried several times to install the Wireless network driver for my laptop.  No matter which network driver I try to use, I still get a question mark on "Network Controller" in device manager.  Each time I try a different wireless driver I do a fresh install of win 7.  Below is are the drivers and the order I am installing them in.  No matter what I try, I cant get the wireless to work. 

I have successfully gotten to the interent via a hard wire, but there is no wireless.  Currently I have a fresh install of win 7 and no dell drivers installed.

Please advise.  Thank you,

1. Install OS with Service Pack 1
  2. SYSTEM UTILITIES
         Dell System Software R282538
  3. CHIPSET
    HM67 Express Chipset Family – R292253
    USB 3.0 Host Controller – R309746
    Management Engine Interface – R292194
    RTS5138 Card Reader – R292473
  4. Video – Video_ATI_W7_A10_Setup-G22HG_ZPE
  5. RealtekEc Ethernet Controller – R292450
    Wireless – 10_BT_Intel_W74_A02_Setup-50PWW_ZPE (on the dell download page, this is the driver that shows up when I filter by my service tag.  Unfiltered list shows 6 other drivers
  6. Quickset – R314287
  7. Dell Digital Delivery
  8. Audio_IDT_W7_03_Setup-8H18M_ZPE
  9. Touchpad_R305170

3.3K Posts

October 23rd, 2012 00:00

Hi lithops3,

After clean installation of operating system, install the drivers in correct order.

I have provided link below which would help you with the correct drivers order:

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?c=us&docid=268873&doclang=en&l=en&s=gen&cs=

10_BT_Intel_W74_A02_Setup-50PWW_ZPE  is for Bluetooth and wireless Bluetooth adapter.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

I would go through the order details and give the correct wirless drivers.

Awaiting your response!

No Events found!