Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

July 11th, 2009 18:00

Post Deleted

Apparently Dell will not allow any negative comments about their awful "off shore" support.  I received an email from them saying that my post had been deleted because I violated their Dell Community Terms of Service.

I'll try it again deleting the section that they say violated the Terms of Service:

"I've been a loyal Dell Customer and presently run one Dell Desktop and two Dell Laptops in my home and small business.  Due to a recent experience with Dell Customer Service, I'm convinced that my loyalty means nothing to Dell.  I had a complaint and the Indian representative that responded to my complaint was like trying to communicate with the brick wall.

Earlier this month, I got a marketing email from Dell offering a 15% discount on certain Dell products.  A coupon code was included in the offer.  I ordered one of the featured items, a wireless route.  I included the coupon code with my order form.  When the final invoice was generated, I saw no reference to the discount but was not alarmed as I thought it might be applied post-sale.  A few days later, I checked on the order and found that the discount was not applied.  I emailed customer service and received the following response:

DELETED

I followed up and he simply repeated what he told me in the first email.

How nuts is that!  The only was that I could get my $15.00 discount was to return the order and start all over again with a new order.  There are a lot of different computers out there and my next purchase will be based on which company provides the best customer service after the sale.  That likely will not be Dell.

Phoenix, AZ

No Responses!
No Events found!