Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 10th, 2017 22:00

URGENT PLEASE: Killer Wireless n/a/ac 1535 NOT connecting

HI All,

I would appreciate your help in this connecting problem.

Two days ago I bought a Dell XPS 9550 Win10 with Killer Wireless adapter. I bought it in USA and now I came back to Brazil. When I arrived at home and tried to connect to my wifi, the message I receive is "can't connect to network". Then I downloaded and installed the latest drivers, killer suites, etc, etc,  and etc. But I still getting same problem.

my router has two frequencies 2.4 and 5.0 mhz for wifi... all other devices (laptops, ipad, cell phones) connect normally in both ones. I believe the problem is not in my router.

Could you please help me???

Thanks in advance.

Ivan.

• 

16.7K Posts

May 11th, 2017 09:00

ivanduar,

Click the links below for resolving wireless connection issues.

Dell Networking and Wireless Support Center

Getting Starting and Connecting to a Wireless Network

5 Posts

May 18th, 2017 00:00

Hey Ivan.

I've encountered with the same problem, you described. It seems after Microsoft update, my Killer 1535 stopped working with 2.4GHz, but continue with 5GHz. Did Dell Support answer help you somehow ?

Thanks,

Oleh

5 Posts

May 18th, 2017 12:00

I fixed problem with my Killer Wireless adapter by changing channel on my 2.4GHz router. Hope, it will help you too. It looks like problem with drivers and not hardware one.

September 30th, 2018 01:00

Hello, I just changed my router's channel as well and it solved the problem immediately. Thanks so much! Eric

September 30th, 2018 01:00

Hello,

I have a 2018 Dell XPS 15 that I bought in US while there. I had no problem with connecting to 2.4 and 5 mHz routers while there. I have now returned to India and I am experiencing the same problem. The computer does not see my 2.4 mHz router but see other netwroks with no issue. Please clarify what I need to do in order to configure the router so my computer will detect it.

Thanks,

Eric

March 18th, 2019 21:00

Amigo, vou teclar em portugues porque já vi que és Brasileiro...

Não mude os canais do seu roteador, os canais mais altos são melhores por ter menos gente usando, logo ajuste seu windows: é um problema de Driver!

In English: The problem is the driver, read: http://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/wi-fi-channels-12-and-13/

1 Message

June 12th, 2019 03:00

How do I fix this problem, how do you change channels on router?

No Events found!