Inspiron N4010 does not have drivers for Windows 8. I suggest you to install the Windows 7 driver in compatibility mode and check if it works. You can download the Bluetooth drivers from the following link:
Please follow the steps provided below to install the driver using the compatibility mode:
1. Select the “Setup” file in file explorer and click on Application, Troubleshoot Compatibility.
2. Click on “Troubleshoot program.”
3. Select the “The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now” option and click “Next”.
4. Select “Windows 7” on the next page and click “Next”.
5. Click on “Start the Program”, but do not hit “Next” until the install completes.
6. Click “Next” when the installation completes.
I hope this helps.
i already follow your tutorial but in compatibility about this bluetooth is still same
so my bluetooth is lost 😞
did you have any sugestion to fixed this problem????
Inspiron N4010 is not officially supported for Windows 8 upgrade. Hence drivers for Windows 8 are not available. You may consider reverting to Windows 7.
its permanently or just for a moment only ??? coz i really like this windows 8 :d
now i still use a external bluetooth to support my problem
i hope this only for a while not forever
Inspiron N4010 is not selected and tested with Windows 8. Hence, drivers are not available for this laptop. Please visit the following link for further information:
You may try updating the drivers via Windows Update to check if a new driver is available.
Try the following driver:
For systems with Dell Bluetooth 355, 360, 365, 370, 375 and 380. Use the Bluetooth 380 Driver here: http://ftp1.dell.com/folder00865420m/1/
There is also a Broadcom Bluetooth Update here: http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php