Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 29th, 2016 22:00

laptop's wirelesss networking not working.

my laptop dell inspiron 15 3521,has some networking issues.It is a 32bit operating system with windows 7 running on.please give me the proper drivers.THANK YOU.

1.8K Posts

January 31st, 2016 09:00

Hello,

The Inspiron 15 3521 had options for several different wireless cards so could you please tell us which one you have in that system?  We can't link to the driver, directly, without know which card you need the driver for.

Alternatively, you could go to our main support site, input your Dell Service Tag, and the system will redirect you to the correct support pages for your model.  Click on the Drivers & Downloads link and you will have the option of the system finding the drivers for you or selecting them yourself.  Please make sure you use the filter to select the version of the operating system you want / need. 

One other thing, I believe the Inspiron 15 3521 only had the option of 64-bit operating systems.   Did you install Windows from a source other than Dell?   The drivers & downloads area only have drivers for the 64-bit version of Windows (although I'm pretty sure most of the drivers there are designed to work on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows).   

If you have any further questions, to help me more efficiently troubleshoot these questions, please click on my Dell Todd username and send me a private message with the Dell Service Tag of your system.  Please keep all discussions and troubleshooting steps here in this public thread so that others can see what steps are taken to resolve the issue.

Todd

No Events found!