Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 21st, 2009 16:00

Dell and orders...

Well I am trying another alternative to an order I had placed.

Ordered a standard offer of a VOSTRO. Order placed on 11-10-09. NEVER received even a email stating the purchase was complete. NEVER received an email with estimated delivery date. Login at Dell website and see purchase is complete delivery date estimate to be 11-20-09. Now 10 days for an off the shelf offer is a little long in my eyes. Then looked a couple of days later and estimated delivery date moved out to the 30th of November. Well I think if I am waiting 10 days what the heck another 10 no big deal. HA.... So I send an email to customer support and get a reply three days later stating the order is still due to be delivered on the 30th. I had even mentioned in my email to support about the possibility of canceling the order and when they replied they did not even comment on that. So..... Here I am thinking what the hell another 10 days makes might as well go for it. Well a day after I received the response from the "Support" department I take a look at my delivery date and now it says the 7th of December....My god how long does it take to make a Laptop.....

Now I have not received 1 email from them in regards to everything from the order to all the delays.  This is RIDICULOUS... I have been a long time customer of Dell and have to say this is the worst experience I have ever had with this company. Now my question is what to do??? I refuse to sit on hold for hours on end or to deal with an incompetent support tech. Has anyone got any ideas how to handle this easier than sitting on the phone speaking to an out of country support department?

I have to say this experience is absolutely nuts. I will never buy another DELL and I can assure you I will let everyone I know about this experience.

Anyone got any ideas??

No Responses!
No Events found!