Start a Conversation

Unsolved

NX

4 Posts

April 23rd, 2019 13:00

First post about unbootable PC marked as spam within one minute!

I just posted a new discussion about boot issues I'm having with my new XPS 15 9570.  Within a minute, it was marked as spam.  Given the amount of money I spent on this laptop, this is not how Dell should treat its paying customers.  I am trying to use its support tools for assistance and then finding them unusable due to a problem with the Dell workflow process.  This is not acceptable.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

April 24th, 2019 07:00

As you noted, the thread is live here ‎04-23-2019 03:04 PM. I do not see any of your post on the Spam Quarantine board.

Neo X.JPG

Unfortunately, we cannot know why it was marked as spam yesterday. In reading it, I do not see anything that would cause the forum AI to mark it.

4 Posts

April 24th, 2019 08:00

Well it was marked as spam and had a big yellow box saying so at the top, and it didn't appear on the main list of topics.  Unfortunately, it's too late as I went ahead with the engineer that was booked today to change my motherboard (it was booked before I managed to access BIOS Recovery and get my PC to boot up).  Had the topic not been marked as spam, I may have received an answer indicating a different issue not connected with the motherboard, and then I could've informed Dell Support and possibly cancelled the engineer thus saving Dell some cost.

I suggest you (or someone) investigate why it was marked as spam, because I'm sure it's not going to be the only one.

No Events found!