Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 25th, 2008 11:00

i am confused with dfs

i am confused on how to log onto the dell financial support site. I am assuming that the username and password are the same as my dell preferred account. but it says i entered the wrong information. I dont get it. I miss just being able to sign in and pay with mycheckfree.com. can anyone help? I have contacted support 7 times in a week and have no response other than the automated one that says they got my mail. I have even had them send me my password but i never get an email even though the little popup says an email has been sent to me. I have tried the whole mail them a check thing. but it took over 5 months for the check they cashed to be posted to my account. I love all my dell computers but this will be the last time i ever  buy from them. shame really. you would think they would make it easier for them to get my money. heh. little humor. anyway. please someone help? please?

jamie.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

November 25th, 2008 11:00

You really need to call Dell Sales and speak with a rep. This forum can't help you. It is a user to user forum.

No Events found!