Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

April 27th, 2018 07:00

Can't boot t300

It either shows 2010 no memory or 1910 intrusion , it does have ram on it and no matter where i put it it still gives me the errors.

• 

6.2K Posts

April 27th, 2018 12:00

Hello

If you are installing new parts into the system they may not be compatible or installed correctly. If the system was just purchased or moved then something may have come loose or a part may be faulty. Here is an article for troubleshooting a no POST situation:

www.dell.com/support/article/sln111201/

Thanks

2 Posts

April 27th, 2018 22:00

Ok i managed to get rid of those errors . Now the only things i get are that the keyboard does't work it does show that it has power for about a second then whatever I try it does nothing ,I tried it on every single usb port but no luck , but the mouse does work ,it does show signs of life like the red light beneath it.Another problem is that it does not show anything on the monitor display ,and i tried a lot of monitors that worked with other computers .
I already cleared the nvram and reseat the cmos battery but still the same results. Can anyone help me?

• 

6.2K Posts

April 30th, 2018 09:00

If the issue persists at minimum-to-POST then one or more of the remaining components will need to be replaced. You should swap hardware if you have spares to swap with. If you do not have spares then you will need to acquire replacement parts. The most likely component would be the system board.

No Events found!