Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

July 5th, 2018 13:00

Dell poweredge t110 ii cpanel whm complete setup issues

Hello i am trying to setup my dell poweredge t110 ii 4GB machine so I can install linux Centos 7, and whm/Cpanel so I can host multiple websites. I am not sure how to do this properly and would ask if someone can help me. If its the case of buying another server then I will have to sell this one. I don't know about assigning static ip addresses or general setup really.

Thank you

2 Posts

July 5th, 2018 16:00

Hello Everyone,

I bought a Dell Poweredge T110 II Server in the attempt to set it up to install Linux and use the server for web hosting. I keep trying to install Centos 7 Minimal, which completes well, but when i install cpanel it too completes but then i can't access the initial setup on my browser. my router is static and i have assigned static ips to work around DHCP, but just not sure why my server is not running cpanel/whm.

The FQDN i use is a registered domain, but maybe im typing it in wrong, and or using wrong ip address i think is static 

????????????

i am totally about to lose the will to live.

not sure if i have right server, or wrong setup, maybe need to sell this one and buy another lol

Please can anybody help me 

thank you

No Events found!