Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 4th, 2015 23:00

PCIe training error: Embedded I/O Bridge Device 60 in PE-R810

Hi,

I have one PE-R810 server is stuck in this error PCIe training error: Embedded I/O Bridge Device 60. Also some showing Motherboard battery issue for this i have replaced CSMOS battery and mother board but still showing same issue some time. But now after replaced motherboard server is stuck in post with  "PCIe training error: Embedded I/O Bridge Device 60". I have also removed all PCIe device for this issue but still showing same issue pls help.

regards

G

• 

8.5K Posts

November 5th, 2015 05:00

Ganeshshedge4,

It sounds like the issue may be with the Risers, or possible one of the other minimum to Post devices installed (shown below)

• System board
  • I/O board
  • Risers
  • Processor with heat sink
  • Power supply (power distribution board is required for redundant PSU)
  • CPU1 (minimum for troubleshooting)
  • At least two DIMMs in sockets A1, A2 (lock-step pair) to POST
  • Control panel with cable 

Reseat those devices in the server, and clear the hardware log of the error. 

Let me know if the error ceases.

November 9th, 2015 20:00

Hi,

For this issue I have replaced I/O board, MBD and controller card. Now server is working only with one processor , TWO riser card,two RAM,SMPS power board with both two SMPS. But still showing the same error.PCIe training error: Embedded I/O BRIDGE Device 60  system halted!

Regards

G

November 16th, 2015 21:00

Hi,

Kindly reply..

Regards

G

• 

8.5K Posts

November 17th, 2015 07:00

When you take to the minimum to post, did you remove all the cards from the risers as well?

November 18th, 2015 23:00

Yes, I have remove all cards from riser and check with only one processor, Motherboard, I/O Board ,Two ram,SMPS backpane and SMPS

Regards

G

• 

8.5K Posts

November 20th, 2015 10:00

Do you have another R810 that we could test the risers from? If so we can eliminate the risers and look at the motherboard being the issue.

Let me know.

November 22nd, 2015 23:00

Sorry but another R810 server is not available.

No Events found!