Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

4 Posts

August 14th, 2022 22:00

PowerEdge R720 GPU Enablement Kit Part Number

Hi, I have a poweredge r720 (24 bay 2.5") and I'm trying to find the part number to buy the GPU enablement kit. I've scoured the internet trying to hunt this down, including looking at the expansion options on the dell website for my service tag, and nothing. Please help me. Thanks in advance!

• 

8.5K Posts

August 15th, 2022 05:00

Brandon550,

Do you have a particular GPU in mind, as there are several nVidia and AMD GPUS listed for the R720.

Let me know.

August 17th, 2022 22:00

Nvidia Grid k2

• 

3.1K Posts

August 18th, 2022 03:00

Hello @Brandon550,

Here is the DPN# that I manage to find from the database #KVJ6K for Nvidia Grid K2 Passive 8 GB.

Unfortunately, I can't find any part number for GPU enablement kit as it is only available before it is out of factory build. But I found a similar post that might help you: https://dell.to/3c2W4xv

Here the user guide reference on GPU installation: https://dell.to/3wbsdtu

August 18th, 2022 04:00

Are you a bot? You just gave me a part number for a gpu. Every part should have a number..

- Low-profile heat sinks

-System board support brackets

-Power cables for the GPU cards

-Filler brackets with closeout EMI shield for unoccupied PCI-e slots

I'm looking for EITHER 4 part numbers OR one that encapsulates all 4 of the above listed parts.

I've already read the manual, I've already searched your site, I've already got the officially supported GPU you mentioned. This isn't rocket science.

• 

3.4K Posts

August 18th, 2022 04:00

Hello Brandon,

no, we aren't bot. Unfortunately our team is working for technical support, and what you are asking for is a pre sales information. 

We do not have access on this kind of information, SKUs or other presales part number.

What I suggest you is to contact our presales team or a reseller to have the SKU number.

Thanks

No Events found!