Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 23rd, 2018 10:00

T440 part numbers

Hello, I recently acquired a T440 for a SoHo setup and I'm looking to add a few more drives.

I would like to know the part numbers for the drive trays, empty (SAS and SATA), and if it's possible to use them for both LFF and SFF drives simultaneously, I remember seeing adapters for the T430 and similar.

Also is there a document that lists all the part numbers for a specific model? It would be interesting to have a reference.

I live in Italy if that makes a difference.

Thank you.

• 

8.4K Posts

June 25th, 2018 08:00

The Investigator,

The part numbers requested for the carriers are as follows;

2.5in SATA - Part NTPP3

3.5in SATA - Part 58CWC

2.5in SAS  - Part 8FKXC 

3.5in SAS  - Part KG1CH

Now due to constant changes in hardware and supported technology we don't have a "here is everything that will go in the server" list. Now if you were trying to see what is currently installed you can got to this link, then enter the svc tag and click on Configuration. 

Hope this helps.

June 25th, 2018 09:00

I have the LFF chassis right now but I'd like to use a mix of SFF and LFF drives (SSD cache + storage) and would also be interested to know if the 3.5 inch carriers have a way to fit smaller drives.

Thank you.

13 Posts

November 23rd, 2018 14:00

Pretty sure universal adapters will exist to put a 2.5" device in a 3.5" slot for as long as System integrators / Distributor use OEM parts ... vs. proprietary ... like Assle (sic)

No Events found!