Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 3rd, 2010 03:00

Dell Datasafe and customer service

After a recent purchase of dell  datasafe my account username and password were not reongised - even though i got the welcome email and they took my money for a 100gig backup service.  I couldn't use the forgotten password system as that didn't recognise my accout either  so decided to call support - what a mistake.

There is NO support for this product - they are quick to take your money but when a problem occurs see if  you can find anyone in Dell to support you - Imposible!!

2 telephone calls from the UK to the USA  - each lasting over 1 hour and probably costing more than the product i purchased, on each one i was routed to India  - every person asks the same question and then re-routes you - 12 differnt people took my call and not one fixed or even attempted to fix the issue - just passed me around. 

I would strongly advice people to steer well clear of Dell Datasafe - they take your money and you just see if you can get it back - again impossible.  In my 35 years in IT i have never had a service so poor and un-supported product.

KEEP CLEAR OF DELL DATASAFE - i will have to ring my bank and get my money back - the 2 hours of my life i've lost on the phone is gone for ever!!!

1 Message

October 31st, 2013 10:00

I'm having the same problem, it won't recognise my username even though I have a welcome email confirming what it is. Utter rubbish!

No Events found!