Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 27th, 2015 01:00

I am planning to integrate my old mailbox with Outlook 2010

Hi

I have Dell Inspiron 15 3542 with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 configured. When I used to run XP with Outlook Express but that was long ago though I still have the backup and now I am planning to migrate OE mails to Outlook 2010 but there are like tons of emails in it and I only wants to convert selected emails and upload it on my Outlook account. So the bottom line is that I need a utility that will do this job get done and yes it will be great if I can view those dbx emails as well before I migrate them.

Thanks

9 Posts

July 1st, 2015 00:00

spammer/banned

July 1st, 2015 23:00

Thanks Akashay ,

i eventually found out with the tool you mentioned that there where very few emails that concerned to me. Thank for your support though.

1 Message

September 7th, 2015 06:00

spammer/banned

1 Message

February 23rd, 2016 03:00

spammer/banned

May 20th, 2018 22:00

For making the process more easier, take the help of software which converts DBX file that formally supports many email clients like Outlook Express etc into Outlook file. Conversion is not a very easy task for the users and the system administrators when performed by the manual way but DBX  to PST Converter Tool makes the DBX conversion safer. This Software supports the recovery of data from DBX file and saves it into the new file. Also, supports batch Conversion of DBX to PST file in no time. You can download it free from here:- http://www.softakensoftware.com/outlook-express-to-outlook.html

May 24th, 2018 05:00

try dbx to pst tool which easily migrate your old OE data to Outlook 2010 just google for Softaken DBX to PST

1 Message

September 6th, 2019 22:00

ToolsGround DBX to PST converter software will help you convert your email data from DBX file into Outlook PST format. where you can access all email easily. This software provides an easy way to export multiple DBX files to PST file.

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/dbx-to-pst-converter/

November 6th, 2019 21:00

WholeClear Migrator can convert one email client files to another email client easily. It supports all file formats available worldwide. By using this Email Migrator supports 120+ email conversion. Try a free trial version to understand working of the tool.

1 Message

September 28th, 2022 02:00

I would like to recommend you this DBX to PST Converter tool, this app is very helpful for me for converting my files, no matter its selected files or a large files, this app convert my files in just few clicks. This app export Outlook Express to Outlook without losing your data and without any modification in your file. This app supports all Windows and all the MS Outlook Versions, you can also convert your DBX files to PST without Outlook installation. This app also gives a free trial where you can check and convert your 10 files.

No Events found!