Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 20th, 2014 17:00

Wireless Connection

I have a 4320 with the wireless dongle and am able to connect my computers without any problem.

Is there a way to maintain a network connection to view web content through a wired internet connection while the wireless connection is used for the projector?

4 Posts

August 22nd, 2014 16:00

Hi, I have M115HD with wireless dngle, and I'm also interested in solution that allow present content using wireless network with simultaneous access to other wireless or cable internet network.

BTW. Are your wireless connection is stable? For me sometime after a few minutes connection is lost, event if my PC is placed right next to projector. Content displayed by projector freezes while there are something different on my PC screen. In this case Dell wireless connection manager still see M115HD network but cannot reconnect to them. Then only way to solve it is turn projector off then on again. Then my PC is able to connect to M115HD wireless network again. I'm wondering it is wireless dongle issue or maybe my projector issue. For sure it is not my PC wifi card related problem because I'm using it with other wifi networks for hours with any problems. Did you faced with that kind of issue like mine?

No Events found!