Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 6th, 2013 00:00

How to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher?

Hi All,

Wrongly I have purchased one voucher for EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher on 3rd September 2013 but it I need the voucher for EMC Proven Certification exam voucher for E20-547. Both price are same (200 $).
Anybody please suggest, how to change the voucher EMC Information Intelligence Group Certification Exam Voucher to EMC Proven certification exam voucher. Please suggest..

Thank you.

Regards,

Debasish Ghosh

178 Posts

September 6th, 2013 04:00

You should contact Education@EMC.com. Let them know exactly what you have stated here. They will be able to contact the two different teams and see what can be done to refund the fees paid for the IIG exam voucher and the Proven Professional team to purchase a new voucher. Note this may take several days. I would guess that IIG would need to contact Pearson VUE to cancel the voucher you purchased. Good luck with your exam.

ddProven

September 6th, 2013 01:00

I want to change the EMC Information Intelligence Group certification exam voucher to EMC Proven Certification exam voucher..what should I do?

1 Message

September 6th, 2013 01:00

Try proven professional

1 Attachment

September 6th, 2013 04:00

Thank you for your response.

Already I have sent an email to concerns. Now I am waiting for reply. How long, it will take?

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Debasish Ghosh

September 6th, 2013 05:00

Hi,

Thank you Sir..

Just for your reference, my details are as follows:

Name: Debasish Ghosh

Email: debasish.ghosh@mpsinfotech.com

Registration ID: 497562, Date : 3rd September 2013.

If you need any more details, please let me know.

Regards,

Debasish Ghosh

India

178 Posts

September 6th, 2013 05:00

Not sure how long this would take (I work with a different team). I would guess several working days since it involves a 3rd party vendor (Pearson VUE). We sent a note to the IIG team as well as the Education Services team.

No Events found!