elwan
1 Copper

Bios update failed after reboot powerEdge R330

hi everyone ,

we have a probleme when we are  updating bios(2.4.3) on Dell Poweredge R330 after reboot  it freeze at "Loading BIOS Drivers" .Do you already  face  this and what's is a solution for it.

20180511_130829.jpgThanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Bios update failed after reboot powerEdge R330

Hello

There are many potential issues that would cause POST to stall on that message. If nothing changed on the server then I would drain flea power. Disconnect the power cables for about 1 minute to drain flea power. If the issue persists then clear NVRAM via jumper. You can find information about jumpers in the system manual on the server support page.

http://www.dell.com/support/

If this issue started after adding hardware to the system then disconnect that hardware. The hardware may be faulty or incompatible.

Thanks

Daniel Mysinger
Dell EMC, Enterprise Engineer

Get support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO

0 Kudos
momsecure
1 Copper

Hello Please we are facing a similar issue. The server DELL R530 does random reboot. We tried to update the firmware. The process was not finish and the server has reboot . After that we got an error on bios loading drivers and it's stuck there. What can i do please.
0 Kudos
VantagePoint
1 Copper

PowerEdge T330

I lost power yesterday and ever since it was restored my PowerEdge T330 gets stuck on Loading Bios Drivers. To make matters worse, my USB ports do not work either, so I can't enter the bios setup (because my keyboard is connected via USB) or startup using a USB drive. I have tried hard resetting and removing and re-installing the CMOS battery. Please help!
0 Kudos
VantagePoint
1 Copper

I'm having the same issue with a PowerEdge T330 and have tried your suggestions and it still hands on the Loading Bios Drivers screen. To make matters worse, none of my USB ports work. Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Kudos