Adiukz
1 Copper

Replication manager error: "You have exceeded the maximum number of snapshot devices"

Good day

I wanted to know if any of you dear colleagues has had this error, from what I learned usually it gets fixed by logging into Unisphere and delete old snap sessions, has anyone dealt with this? Is there an easier way? a script?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
dynamox
6 Thallium

Re: Replication manager error: "You have exceeded the maximum number of snapshot devices"

what platform ?

0 Kudos
Adiukz
1 Copper

Re: Replication manager error: "You have exceeded the maximum number of snapshot devices"

windows

0 Kudos
dynamox
6 Thallium

VNX, VNXe, VMAX ?

0 Kudos
Adiukz
1 Copper

The arrays are CX4

0 Kudos
dynamox
6 Thallium

0 Kudos
Adiukz
1 Copper

Hi i dont think my problem is the snapshot limits, from what I have seen the issue is that CX wont delete or stop old snap sessions while EMC RM does expire them, many times I end up manually erasing snaps that do not appear on my EMC RM

0 Kudos