Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

January 21st, 2013 00:00

HDD Password Removal

Hi, recently i forgot my admin password to recover that i changed all passwords in set up-security-boot password, admin password, system password, hdd password. Now it is showing error for HDD password..!!!

Plz help me out for this problem. Model is Dell Inspiron N5010

1 Message

April 7th, 2018 09:00

Hi I need your help service tag is

I need the hdd1 password

1 Message

April 20th, 2018 18:00

FR3RJ22

April 24th, 2018 22:00

I have same issue and need you help

May 15th, 2018 22:00

Hi, I tried to remove my BIOS password from my dell XPS L502x BIOS and set it to empty. But when I saved the BIOS settings and restarted the system it still asks for the password and even the old password is not working. Can you help me out with it. My system service tag is Because of this issue I am unable to remove my HDD password as well.

4 Posts

May 16th, 2018 10:00

Looks like this thread has gone on for a while.  I am an IT with a school district, and a kid set an admin and an HD password.  I've since discovered there is no simple CMOS clearing option, and the drive is also a paperweight now.  Dell is unwilling to provide support for an OOW device, leaving us with an expensaive brick which isn't realluy broken, but still useless.  This is a level of security we neither required nor asked for, but now we're up a creek.  Surely there must be some way of recovering this laptop?  I don't care about preserving data, we discourage the kids from keeping anything on the devices anyway.  I just want to re-image and go home! 

I've given up on the mobo, and pulled the screen to repair another laptop I can still boot into.  Don't want to toss a 500GB drive though.  I'm hoping Dell changes the power supplies soon, then my boss will have no reason to keep ordering them (we have a LOT of power cords, going back to the days of the Lattitude D530).

1 Message

May 29th, 2018 04:00

Hi this my Latitude E6320 locked with Bios HDD posword it is my serviceyag   
Express Service Code: 

Email 

Plz help me

2 Posts

July 26th, 2018 08:00

Hi I'm New sorry, I had formatted my HDD then  my PC BIOS HDD isn't accepting my HDD (by setting BIOS) password I guess my password had been lost when I format HDD a it isn't accepting true password too now. What can I do, Thanks...

1 Message

September 3rd, 2018 20:00

dell E6320 HDD password required..?

2 Posts

September 3rd, 2018 23:00

My PC Dell Latitude E6430, Thanks...

1 Message

March 11th, 2019 12:00

Hello bro help me password hard drive dell latitude E5450 Service tag :  Thanks bro

1 Message

September 17th, 2019 09:00

Hello sir. My dell Inspiron mini 1018 is asking for HDD password when I turn it on and I couldn't remember password. My laptop service tag is 1NVDVM1. Can you please help me solve this issue

1 Message

April 26th, 2020 08:00

i've got the kinda the same problem. 

I've erased an admin password and then HDD password appears. and i couldn't use computer. How can i erase hdd password or erase a hole hdd? 

2 Posts

May 8th, 2020 09:00

Hello,

Need your help to remove the HDD Password from my laptop.

It is asking for HDD Password as I'm turning my laptop on.

My laptop model is Dell Inspiron N5010.

Please help me.

July 22nd, 2020 02:00

I want to disable hdd password but i forget the system password. Tell me how to resolve this issue. 

1 Message

August 3rd, 2020 14:00

Hi, I have also the problem with the HDD password. I put one several years ago, I did not used the laptop, and now I can not login. I have not more the installation software. My laptop is: Inspiron Mini 10v 1018 Can you please help me. My email is  Thanks  Stefan

No Events found!