Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 15th, 2009 11:00

HELP !!!!!!!!! dvd burner wont burn any dvds

Hi guys i have a problem and its doing my head in. I have a Dell Insprion 1520 with the TSSTcorp DVD+RW TS-L632 ATA DEVICE installed on it now it used to burn dvds all the time with no problems but all of a sudden it wont burn on to blank dvds. My burning software says it is burning to disk but when it comes out of drive it has been burned on to. It comes back out of drive as a blank disk. I really hope someone can help me with this problem because its really annoying me alot. Ive wasted like 10 blank dvds because i thought it was the disks but obviously it wasn't. But the wierd thing is it still picks up the cds and dvds i put in there to play. I hope i get help with this

much thanks in advance   :emotion-2:

January 16th, 2009 18:00

Hey Buddy!

Try updating the firmware at http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&deviceid=14182&libid=32&releaseid=R205571&vercnt=4&formatcnt=0&SystemID=INS_PNT_PM_1520&servicetag=&os=WLH&osl=en&catid=-1&impid=-1

If this does not fix the issue then try using a CD from some other manufacturer. Let me know if this fix your issue.

Sukhdeep Sigh

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

January 16th, 2009 18:00

Hi, Steve:

I found this firmware update for a model TS-L632H. Double check your model and if this is correct, try this firmware update.

No Events found!