Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

1 Message

July 12th, 2021 03:00

SupportAssist version: 4.00.06.00

Hi All,
Recently Ive installed this VM in our environment. Had some issues with that
Template options not showing up ( version 6.5.0.), such as not able to set the root password
But was able to workaround that

Now, all of our devices are imported via the OME adapter ,however Ive noticed that some devices are in staging or failed subgroup. Initially thought it was related to the Model, but we have several similar models and it seems to say that the common factor is the Idrac version (5.0)  at this moment
Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, updating the contact info seems to be bugged since last Thursday, have tried updating it every day with the same error, I can confirm that the contact details are unique for both contacts and that the needed settings are filled in

Unable to perform operation because of issues in Dell EMC servers. Retry the operation and if the problem persists, contact Technical Support for assistance.

Since the setup, I also see this banner message on nearly every page:
There was a problem accessing your banner details. Wait a few minutes and try again.

Network and connectivity status is OK (Although 1 out of the 35 servers is not showing up for us,while we have the dell servers whitelisted)

Device validations
  Total:  199
  Success:  184
  Failed:  15
Network resources
Dell EMC Enterprise servers -   4 0
Dell EMC Global access servers -   35 1
SMTP Server -   Connected

br,
Ibrahim
No Responses!
No Events found!