Start a Conversation

Unsolved

AA

1 Message

November 29th, 2018 00:00

Registration Support Assist error

I have received the below error from support assist registration wizard.

SupportAssist Enterprise is unable to complete registration because the SupportAssist Enterprise Server hosted by Dell is unreachable. Click Submit on the Registration page to retry. If the problem persists, contact Dell Technical Support for assistance.

March 25th, 2019 01:00

Hello, I have the same issue with registering SAE. I hope you had found a solution to this problem and would appreciate if you can share it. Thanks.

33 Posts

March 26th, 2019 08:00

Are you able to verify connectivity through the network connectivity test option? If it's not connectivity - I had different issues registering, my One Time Password that kept getting rejected. I reinstalled the application and registration went through without issue. Might be worth a shot if you've already verified connectivity.

March 28th, 2019 03:00

I have already tested the connectivity. I am using proxy on the SAE server to connect to the api.dell.com and apidp.dell.com

I tried telnet to these websites on port 443 but it does not connect. I think this seems to be the issue. I am working with the Network Security Team to help me with this.

Please let me know if you have any other thoughts about this scenario.

Thanks.

• 

790 Posts

April 1st, 2019 02:00

Hi @all,

maybe a little help for you I found the network requirements.

SupportAssist Enterprise User's Guide 2.0 is no longer available. Use the SupportAssist Enterprise User's Guide 4.0.

Worth a shot

Cheers
Stefan

No Events found!