Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 19th, 2008 07:00

to put dir on online

I have FE (3+1) (3F+1 GbEth) board with A0,A1,B0,B1,C0,C1 which are on onlie and Processor "D" GbEth are config and state is now "DD" .I need to put that board to Offline or Online I try with inline command but I m unable to do.

Message was edited by:
Seamus

2.8K Posts

Open a SR .. a processor in "DD" is in debug (or dead) state .. you need to diagnose why the processor is in DD and fix the root cause.

26 Posts

I m so sorry for all ...on a future ı never put command.

26 Posts

Thank you for the answer I check it and I already found the problem and after that I try to put board on state ofline or online .Anyway I remembered the command which I need to put the state that I need. :)
Thank you.Regards,
YuSa

Message was edited by:
Seamus

2.8K Posts

Yes it's the command to change the state for a processor .. But I don't think it's the right place where to share such commands ;-)

6 Posts

Hi Yusa,
If a director has dropped to DD then the director encounted a problem. As Stefano mentioned, the problem should be diagnosed (preferably by the PSE lab) before bringing the director back online. I expect that you are a Symmetrix trained partner but please be aware that inlines commands should not be shared on public forums as they may be misinterpreted and as a result misused.

Best regards,
Jim

6 Posts

No problem Yusa, did your director come back online with no further errors?

26 Posts

February 19th, 2008 11:00

On that time I didn t remember the command that I need ....anyway Iı remembered it later on and ofcourse I check for tha error and later on try to put that port "online" or "offline" ......of course the thinkg that I want ...I did...succesfully.....thank you for all answer.....I hope in future I can help you in some other cases...THANK YOU.

26 Posts

February 19th, 2008 12:00

I need to close that case
No Events found!