Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 25th, 2014 07:00

Can't log in into iDrac

Hello.

I have new server Dell R720xd with iDrac 7. I want to get into IDrac, but my browser (IE 11) looks like hangs and display only what can be seen on screenshot.

Any suggestions?

Ps. Sorry for my English.

Best regards

Daniel

A

3 Posts

April 28th, 2014 02:00

Ok. It was my mistake. I try to log in from my laptop, which is not in domain, and it works. It looks like problem was domain security configurations for IE. 

• 

6.2K Posts

April 25th, 2014 15:00

Hello Daniel

Is this happening after you input your credentials? Try to SSH into the iDRAC. If you are able to SSH in then run>racadm racreset

That will restart the DRAC. If you are able to connect after a restart then make sure your DRAC is at the latest firmware. The latest firmware resolves a lot of issues. One of them is releasing sessions. Old DRAC firmware has an issue where it will not release a session. It will give a a session error or sometimes just a spinning wheel like you are experiencing.

Thanks

3 Posts

April 28th, 2014 01:00

Hello :)

Thank you for your reply :)

It happens after I input credentials...

I log in through ssh and run racadm racreset. iDrac restarts but after that situation is the same. Can not log in...

I search on the Internet but cannot find - is there a way to upgrade firmware through ssh?

No Events found!