Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 28th, 2010 10:00

Bluetooth connection in car keeps dropping

I have my Streak paired with my Pioneer AVIC-X910BT head unit in my car. I have noticed that whenever someone calls me and the head unit tries to pick up the call via the Streak, it immediately drops. I can place calls through the head unit using Bluetooth with no problem. It appears that my head unit's version of Bluetooth is 1.2, while I believe Android 1.6's version is at least 2.0 - could this be causing a problem?

2 Posts

September 28th, 2010 13:00

I got the same issue with my Sony BT head unit. Waiting for Official U.S. 2.1 update.

2 Posts

September 28th, 2010 15:00

I've got other devices paired with it, say 5  or 6.  I'll try the same way you did. 

September 28th, 2010 15:00

Glad you mentioned that. I did try one thing I saw on a forum for a slightly different head unit. Is your Streak the first (or only) device you have paired with your head unit? I've re-paired mine as the only BT device - I post my results when I set up a car call. I orginally had a Samsung Impression paired initially, then I paired the Streak second.

73 Posts

September 30th, 2010 22:00

I'm just hoping it will all work once Android is updated to 2.2 on the Streak.

http://androidforums.com/droid-support-troubleshooting/14663-bluetooth-streaming-mazda-3-a.html

September 30th, 2010 23:00

hI,

Nice to hear...because i have a same problem as you've encountered now...thanks for the advice guys...

13 Posts

October 4th, 2010 03:00

I believe I have the same issue. I have a Parrot CK3100 carkit which worked perfect with my old Nokia device but the Streak seems to have some problems. Outgoing calls are perfect, incoming calls drop every few seconds and appear as disconnected while the call is still going on.

Can't wait for 2.1/2.2 update ;-)

No Events found!