Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 29th, 2013 12:00

Dell Latitude 10..dual screen off dock?

We're testing a Dell Latitude 10 tablet with dock, we want to output to two external monitors. We purchased a usb to dvi adapter (Startech USB2DVIpro) but the driver install failed. Anyone have luck with dual external displays with the tablet and dock?

6 Posts

February 5th, 2013 15:00

I am also having this issue as well.  In my case I want to use the HDMI for one screen and then use the USB for another.  Displaylink, which is the company that provides the drivers says that they may have something that will support Atom system by Q1 2013.  It's the Atom system that is not compatible.

1 Message

April 23rd, 2013 13:00

Use the Displaylink 7.2 driver. I just installed it with a latitude 10 and a kengsington sd3500v and it works. It's a little slow to respond though. I think having 2 docks probably isn't helping matters. I can go directly to the sd3500v but I like the latitude dock. Trying to use this as my day to day setup. We will see how it goes. 

April 23rd, 2013 15:00

Remember this device uses shared memory. One external monitor pushes the limits, i cant imagine two. i use a 23 inch Dell and there is some performance degradation in video processing.

No Events found!